This script pack includes up-to-date versions of all of the scripts I've released thus far.
- You can now cancel running the scripts by click the close button, and the script will not run
- Improved/standardized pop-up dialogue
- Scripts that include two versions (ex: Mystify) are now combined into one script with a pop-up option allowing you to choose which version you want to run. (I made this change because I was tired of having so many scripts to hunt through to find the one I wanted, so now my script collection is more compact.)
- The Chemical scripts are much much much improved (esp. what was formally known as Chemical - Pure). Now, a value of 1 for 'chemical amount' will produce a single linear/spherical transform, instead of two.
- Various small adjustments to starting variable values of various scripts
- If you run Halo/Pillars (and now Whirlpool and Droplets) they will no longer cause the transforms created by the other to rotate.
Bonus Script Notes:
This script has skipped the testing period I normally have simply because I don't feel it is all that special. It produces interesting results (sometimes) but is quite limited and I use it rarely. Despite this, I am sharing it because someone may indeed really enjoy it, and I can't be the one stealing that joy from them.
Please feel free to ask questions and/or leave comments and criticisms.